This Acer Aspire E17314699 laptop features a 17.3″ high-definition display with CineCrystal technology, so you can enjoy smooth, vibrant visuals. The Intel® Celeron® processor delivers reliability for everyday mobile computing.
90 Days Same as Cash Price $559.00
17.3″ HD+ (1600 x 900) display for a clear, vivid image. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- High-performance Intel Pentium processor. Gives you extra power to handle today’s complex software. Stay productive while multitasking.
- 4GB memory gives you the ability to run demanding programs. Memory is expandable up to 8GB. Additional memory sold separately.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos, files and documents.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features a built-in webcam and microphone, so you can keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Up to 3 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.